Sunday, April 21, 2013

Flower Corsage Wristlet




While I was working up the flower for my Aqua Flower Handbag I came up with a great idea. I was remembering back to my Junior prom when my date gave me a corsage. I remember wanting to save my corsage for my scrapbook but, it ended up being all gross and it lost its color (eventually it got thrown out). Why not make a unique corsage that you can keep without having to worry about it drying up, losing it's color or getting too gross to keep. You can get the colors to match the perfect dress on that special night. I would have loved one of these that night. Hope you enjoy this pattern.




Skill Level-Easy


Use a E hook-3.50mm

Abbreviations:
Ch-Chain
St-Stitch/Stitches
Sp-Space
Sk Sp-Skip Space
Sl St-Slip stitch
Sc-Single crochet
Hdc-Half double crochet
Dc –Double crochet
Blo-Bottom Loop Only




What you will need:
Scissors
Button
Needle to weave in ends

Color A-Red
Color B-Teal

Colors used:

Wristlet

With color B Ch 41, 1 Sc in the Second Ch from the hook Blo and in the next St, 1 Hdc in the next 2 St Blo, 1 Dc in the next 2 St Blo, 1 Hdc in the next 2 St Blo, 1 Sc in the next 2 Blo, Repeat 4 times. Fasten off.

With color A, Sc across, Ch 1 and turn.

27 Sc in the next 27 St, Ch 4, Sk 4 St, Sc in the next 3 St. Fasten off.

With color B 1 Sc in the Second Ch from the hook and in the next St, 1 Hdc in the next 2 St ,
1 Dc in the next 2 St, 1 Hdc in the next 2 St , 1 Sc in the next 2, Repeat 4 times.
Fasten off.

Note: You may need to adjust starting Ch count up or down depending on wrist width.


The flower pattern can be found here


Happy night!


© Hooking Rainbow 04/21/2013. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment