Sunday, November 1, 2015

EXPERIMENT & PROJECTS

Hi all! It is early morning in the beginning of a new month, I plan on getting my exercise on for the next four week with a Beast/PIYO hybrid workout I put together. I haven't tested out the results yet so, I am going to share those findings with all of you. I wanted a routine I could follow, not worrying about the my weight as I am trying to get pregnant (There are always ups and downs in weight when you're trying). Before I was doing three hours a day (arms or legs, cardio and yoga) which had fantastic results but, I need to slow down a little now to get pregnant. I still wanted to exercise everyday as it makes me feel good to exercise so, the plan has no rest days. A rest day usually makes me eat more than i should anyways. I will be following the 21 day fix diet and giving you all the stats for the workouts. I hope you will join me along the way so we can get hooked together.





On another note, I have been working a few crochet and sewing projects which I will have up on the site soon. Here are some sneak peak photos:



© Hooking Rainbows 11/01/2015. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment